posted Jan 8, 2013, 7:23 AM by Sukhjit Singh
- Student Learning Outcomes:
- Read, analyze and explain intermediate level Java programs.
- Design solutions for intermediate level problems using appropriate design methodology incorporating object-oriented intermediate programming constructs.
- Course Objectives
- Identify the Computing Basics and Java as a programming language.
- Apply datatypes, expressions in basic Java programs.
- Identify Input/Output functions and formatting techniques.
- Build Simple Program using operators in expressions.
- Demonstrate Flow of Control concepts in Java programs.
- Demonstrate usage of Functions/Methods in writing programs.
- Apply the concepts of Arrays in Java programs.
- Identify Object Theory concepts including Overloading and Containment
- Apply the concepts of Inheritance in Object Oriented Java programs.
- Apply abstract classes and interfaces in java programs
- Write programs to demonstrate the usage of File I/O API in Java.
- Demonstrate usage of data structures in Java.
- Demonstrate the basics of Exception Management in Java.