In this module you will learn to:
- Work with Decision Making and Looping constructs.
- Define Arrays of primitives and array of objects. (Take particular note of array of objects).
- Learn the predefined methods in Java API for arrays.
- Revisit sorting and searching algorithms. These are often asked in interviews. So get to know them.
Here are the instructions for this following session:
- You will need to follow the slides for the class lecture.
- Take time to review the programs shown during presentation on your computer. These programs are included in zip file in the attachment area below in this page.
- You should attempt these exercises for review but do not have to submit them.
- You are now ready to move to next session.